Lasalle, Quebec
2.9

The faucet filter systems keep breaking down.

Twice before I wrote them to mention about the break down of the filtering system.

This is the 3rd filter system that the knob, which switches from tap water to filtered water breaks down.

I wrote Brita, got an incident number from them and then a promise to send another device within 10-15 days period, but never received anything from them.

I complained about their quality control and that must be the reason why they never sent a replacement.

I will now switch to Pür and see if they have a better quality control over their product.

The faucet filter systems keep breaking down.

I will send another review when that happens.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service response. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of brita filtration system and associated monetary loss in the amount of $100. Brita needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned brita filtration system in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Brita.

Comments