Lasalle, Quebec
2.9
Layout of Store

The faucet filter systems keep breaking down.

Twice before I wrote them to mention about the break down of the filtering system.

This is the 3rd filter system that the knob, which switches from tap water to filtered water breaks down.

I wrote Brita, got an incident number from them and then a promise to send another device within 10-15 days period, but never received anything from them.

I complained about their quality control and that must be the reason why they never sent a replacement.

I will now switch to Pür and see if they have a better quality control over their product.

The faucet filter systems keep breaking down.

I will send another review when that happens.

Review about: Brita Filtration System.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Customer service response.

Had an Experience with Brita?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion